Have you found yourself daydreaming about a glowing, sun-kissed skin? A skin lustrous and glorifying to eyes, soft and smooth in texture like a butter. Then don’t just dream it get, it cause we have got your back. We have some tips on how to get rid of different acne.
There is a glut of banal natural remedies for acne and most of us blindly follow it, without understanding the type of acne. So here is your guide to acne-free skin.
This is shout out to healthy and natural tips to get rid of acne according to their type. Most of it will be easy to apply so no more hustle with acne.
1. Back acne
Hard to reach, sad to preach about how unlucky you feel by looking at that pretty backless top. And those pretty bun hairstyles seems big no-no for you.
To stop these bad boys from appearing, you first need to get away from excess sebum and sweat that your body is producing.
- Loosen up – Wear loose-fitting clothes so that your skin and you can breathe comfortably, reducing sweat buildup on your body.
- Consult dermatologist – If you have dandruff, do consult a dermatologist. Dandruff contains dead skin which falls on back resulting in acne.
- Avoid over oiling – Do not over oil your hair and take a bath immediately after workout.
- Apple cider vinegar – The best remedy is to add apple cider vinegar into water with 2-3 drops of tea tree oil, spray it on your back and leave it for 10-15 min and wash it off.
- Exfoliate – Exfoliate your back at least twice a week with either walnut scrub or gram flour which could be easily found in the kitchen
These are of the worst kinds. No matter how hard you try not to pick it, you gonna end up squeezing and getting it out of your face eventually end up with a scar on your face.
- Salicylic acid – Apply salicylic acid which will help in exfoliating your skin gently.
- Cold compress – To mollify swelling cold compress acne with ice cubes.
- No picking – No matter how hard it gets never pick your acne, its gonna spread it’s bacteria to the surrounding area.
- Turmeric – Bacteria is the main cause of acne. To kill it apply turmeric or clove of crushed garlic.
- Hydrocortisone cream – To soothe redness, apply hydrocortisone cream it also helps in shrinking of an acne.
And here comes the embarrassing ones, they hurt when you try to sit their stubbornness will make you quit. They might be embarrassing to talk about but no need to freak out.
- Saltwater solution – Add 1 teaspoon of salt in 2 cups of water gently apply this solution on your acne with a clean cloth.
- Lemon juice – Take juice of half lemon, dip a cotton ball in it directly apply it on affected area leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
- Coconut oil – Daily apply coconut oil directly to the acne and your acne will disappear within a week.
- Aloe vera gel – Apply fresh aloe vera gel on your the skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash it off with cold water.
Trying to flaunt your diamond necklace but those disgusting red pearls are coming on the way? Putting off the plunging neckline and wearing turtle neck even on a hot summer day?
- Fuller’s earth – Mix 1 tablespoon of fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) with rose water. Apply on skin leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Egg white – Whisk the egg white to make it frothy apply on affected area wait till it dries out and apply another layer of egg white repeat this process for 3-4 layer of egg whites and wash it off one dried out completely.
- Cinnamon – Add half teaspoon of cinnamon in honey to make a paste. Apply this paste and leave it for 20 minutes then wash it off with cold water.
- Baking soda – Make a paste of 2 tablespoon soda and water and apply it on your skin wash it out after 15 minutes. Do it once or twice a day.
You may try to hide it with a scarf, but they still gonna hurt when you start to laugh. Hide them with your hair and hope it won’t blow by air. No more hiding follow these simple tips.
- Avoid touching – Avoid touching your neck area. It spreads bacteria on your skin. This results in acne if you have oily skin. Even keep your mobile screen clean as it touches your neck area.
- Tea tree oil – Apply this oil gently to acne at least 2 times a day to get fast results.
- Coconut sugar scrub – Add sugar in coconut oil and little honey to make a scrub. Scrub neck twice a week.
- Coffee and turmeric – Add an equal amount of turmeric and coffee apply this mixture twice a day as a scrubber.
Which excuse you gonna pull off for that cardigan, I am feeling cold? Baby, you need to be bold put off that cardigan and let’s start the fun.
- Exfoliate – Exfoliate arms with baking soda to keep it clean and reduce skin build-up.
- Oatmeal mask – Make an oatmeal mask with 4 teaspoon of oatmeal powder and 1 teaspoon of rose water and 3 teaspoons of honey. Apply this mask for 10 – 20 minutes. Wash out the mask with gentle scrubbing.
- Essential oils – Apply essential oils such as lavender oil, rosemary oil daily massage gently to get quick results.
- Yoghurt – Include 1 cup of yoghurt daily in your diet. Also apply yoghurt on the affected area as mask.
That bold red lipstick might take away peoples attention at first glance but it’s not a permanent solution. Note these natural remedies and you are done
- Toothpaste – Apply little toothpaste on the affected area. Allow it to dry and wash it off with cold waters.
- Green tea – Apply frozen tea bag of green tea on acne and leave it there for 5-10 minutes.
- Tomato juice – Rich in vitamins and antioxidants tomato juice reduces swelling and scars caused due to chin acne.
- Neem leaves – Nothing can hold antioxidant properties as much as neem leaves does make its paste with water and apply daily. Your acne will disappear within a week.
Some say don’t worry about something which you cannot control and do you think hormones are one of these things? Let me tell you, you might not have a full grip on your hormones but you do have it on hormonal acne.
- Vitamin C – There is no best way to cure this acne than vitamin C. Either eat fruits rich in vitamin C like lemons, oranges daily or apply its juice on your acne.
- Almonds – Apply almond paste with a pinch of turmeric on acne once or twice a day. Wash it off with normal face wash.
- Meditate – Most of the hormonal acne caused due to stress. Keep yourself stress-free with meditation.
- Turmeric milk – Turmeric milk will not only boost your immunity but will also help in balancing your hormones. Drink it at least once in a week.
No more looking for haircut with fringes to hide your forehead acne. Go ahead for any hair cut you want without worrying about acne on forehead.
- Steam – Take steam once in week to open clogged pores on your forehead causing acne.
- Honey – Apply honey with yoghurt 3-4 times a week. You can even add lemon juice to remove dark spots.
- Ground flour – As ground flour has oil-absorbing capacity it will absorb all the excess oil produced on your skin.
- Banana mask – Apply a paste of honey banana mask on your acne. It will not only reduce acne but will also give glowing skin.
Acne are temporary friends but these marks will end up being your homies, you make your acne go away but still, their marks will stay.
- Sandalwood powder – This is the best remedy to remove scars caused due to acne with tremendous healing properties of sandalwood it will remove scars quickly.
- Rice flour – Apply the rice flour and water paste on your face every night. Keep it overnight and wash it off with cold water with a gentle massage.
- Vitamins – As we all know vitamins are bodybuilding elements, consuming it in your daily diet will improve recovering acne scars.
- Potato mask – Potato has bleaching properties. Take out the juice of grated potato and directly apply on the affected area this will remove scars within 2 weeks.
Body acne might be irritating or make you quiet unhappy but believe in yourself and give your acne a little love. Give your body love by eating healthy. Give your skin a little love by taking care of it. Give your life a little love by drinking enough water. Give yourself loads of love by loving yourself.
These were some of the tips to get rid of different kinds of acne from your body and make it even more beautiful and smooth. We have many other blogs related to fashion, beauty and lifestyle on stylishie.com.